Thursday, October 15, 2009

Updates on Stasser Equine

I have to ask; has anyone built an ark yet?? We are very thankful for the rain, it will make a big difference for the organic wheat crop next year. However, along with the blessing of rain is the challenge to keep the horses dry. What to do...

And as with most others across the country the weather has simply been, well, weird. We had 21* the other morning when I woke up! Brrrr. So this coming week as we have a heat wave of 50-70 degrees we will be scheduling Simon and Pistol Pete to be gelded.

We're kind of waiting for the pens to dry out a bit, and of course for the temperature to go up before we do this. I know I really don't care to be out there in the cold trying to work two youngsters, call me weak I don't care.

Typical day on the ranch, work, work, marketing, work and more work. Isn't it great!?

Enjoy your week everyone!
Blessings,
Bonnie
www.stasserequine.com

No comments: